When you need to make a difference in a day
Recognise this? You’re feeling overwhelmed, stressed, unable to focus or function, and you’re rushing headlong towards burnout.
Feeling besieged by life is no joke (and your sense of humour is long gone anyway). You’ve done all you can to manage this situation, but now it’s affecting your health, relationships and work. It’s having an effect on you and the people you care about. And you’re afraid things won’t change.
As much as you feel cornered by all that life’s throwing at you, there is a way out.
I can help you pause and get some perspective. In doing so, you’ll feel less overwhelmed and more able to handle what comes your way.
Creating space for you
In this short and highly effective one-to-one programme, I’ll help you:
- release stress from your body and mind straight away,
- develop a better relationship with the causes of your stress, and
- learn some personalised techniques that will help you feel more empowered when facing stressful situations.
What will be the outcome of us working together?
- You’ll be able to melt away the stress before it overwhelms you.
- You’ll have your own 30-day action plan to keep stress at bay so you can function again.
- You’ll be supported throughout this action plan by me.
- You’ll have a personalised toolbox of stress management techniques which you know work for you.
In short, you’ll recognise yourself again. You’ll be able to breathe a sigh of relief, have confidence in the future, and even be able to smile once more.
- Pre-session questionnaire: a thorough review of your current concerns. I’ll use your responses to tailor your programme.
- VIP session: in-person at a restful Surrey (UK) hotel or via Skype, we’ll completely focus on you.
- Follow-ups: 3 calls over 4 weeks to support you in implementing your tailored plan, with email guidance and additional resources as required.
Your investment: £750
Step 1. Schedule a complimentary, no obligation consultation with me. You can do that by clicking this button.
Step 2. Watch your email for questions from me. Before we hop on the phone, I’d like to know a bit about you and what you’d like to get out of coaching with me.
Step 3. Hit “reply” to that email and answer the questions.
Step 4. At the scheduled time of your consult, we’ll consult! We’ll use the opportunity to make sure we’re the perfect fit before you commit.
Step 5. Then we’ll get started! If you decide to work with me, I’ll tell you the exact steps for getting started. If you decide not to work with me or if we aren’t a perfect fit, I’m happy to share other resources to help you get what you need.
Have questions? Set up a call with me.